I have learnt and demonstrated leadership skills during my career in a variety of customer service jobs. This helped me improve my communication skills and contribute towards team goals. I always strive to make the right decision that will benefit myself and others around me, I believe that I am mature and can deal with working in a business and challenging environment. I have had the privilege of a UK and an international education in the Middle East where I spent part of my secondary education and childhood. I studied with students from all over the world allowing me to appreciate cultural diversity and increasing my worldly knowledge. I can speak and converse in several languages (English, Urdu and Arabic).
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Customer service experience
- Experienced administrator
- Good communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to multi task
Birmingham (UK) National Exhibition Centre (Epos First Limited)
- I was responsible for achieving the highest sales target in my team
- Working as part of a team
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Welcoming and advising customers
- Following up customer sale
- Arranging orders and delivery
Construction Exhibition Ricoh Arena UK
- Greeting customers and welcoming them to stand
- Handing out leaflets
- Advising customers on company products
- Working with international construction companies in the UAE and Iraq
- Responsible for managing the stand at the exhibition
Receptionist – Lookers Car Showroom Vauxhall
- Greeting customers and answering the telephone
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Data inputting and administrative duties
- Updating customer records on computer
Administrator – The Bosnia and Herzegovina UK Network
- Registering clients onto a database
- Receiving incoming calls and making calls to clients
- Typing letters and correspondents to clients
- All general admin duties,
|Education and Training||Year|
|Matthew Bolton College – Birmingham (UK)
||2014 - 2016|
|North City College, London
||2012 - 2013|
|Gresham College – London
||2010 - 2011|
|Open University (Six Months Online)
||2009 - 2010|
|St. Michael International School – Saudi Arabia
||2005 - 2009|
In my spare time I am involved in community and charity work. I volunteer with my local church supporting and helping run a foodbank service for the local community in addition to supporting community events generally.
I enjoy reading and spending time with my family. I love to travel as well and have been to many countries although I’d love to see every country in the world as I love learning about new cultures, languages and immersing myself on the richness that travel has to offer.
Please either call or use the form below to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Arrange a Video Call With Me.
Select Your Desired Timeslot
Social Media Presence:
Feel free to have a look at some of my social media profiles, which feature work samples as well as other projects I've been involved with.