- Professional and approachable
- Well presented
- Good communication skills
- Cash Handling experience
- Bi-lingual, fluent in English and Arabic
- Computer literate, competent with Microsoft Office
I'm a fun & creative girl with a huge heart. I've been told that I'm a superb member of the team but I'm someone who can work under my own initiative too.
I've in my 2nd year at Uni, studying Business & Marketing. I have superb communication skills & some varied work experience too (from a law firm to retail, from a laser quest & as a market research interviewer).
I have superb communication skills & I can speak conversational Spanish.
Please check out my CV below and contact me with questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Miami, Florida Exhibition Centre, Marketing Exec
- I was responsible for Marketing Communications
- Working as part of a team
- Running Google Ad Campaigns
- Social Media Content Creation & Posting
Miami, Dupont Plaza Hotel, Asst Marketing Associate
- Content creation & blogging
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Team member of a 5-person marketing department
- Website content
- Editing brochures & helping team to write articles
New York, Carton & Rowe Law Firm
- Social Media Marketer
- Content Creator
- Learning HubSpot Platform & Certificate
- Learning Search Engine Optimisation
Miami, Dupont Plaza Hotel, Admin Assistant
- Registering clients onto a database
- Receiving incoming calls and making calls to clients
- Typing letters and correspondents to clients
- All general admin duties,
|Brunswick College - New York
||2014 - 2016|
|North City College, Boston
||2012 - 2013|
|Gresham College - Boston
||2010 - 2011|
|St. Michael School, Boston
||2005 - 2010|
In my spare time, I volunteer with my local Red Cross and helping to raise money for those living in poverty. We also run a homeless programme and try to reunite them with their families. It's very rewarding work.
I travel and find it really fulfilling. It's a wonderful thing to learn about other cultures and I try to incorporate other country cuisines into my cooking which I inflict upon my family. I can speak Spanish fluently.
As well as this, I love to develop my skills and have worked as a Digital Marketer for the past 4 years. This experience started when my parents asked me to do a little social media for their law firm. I loved it so much that I took my Google Ads exam and now I'm studying Business & Marketing.
Please either call or use the form below to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Arrange a Video Call With Me.
Select Your Desired Timeslot
Social Media Presence:
Feel free to have a look at some of my social media profiles, which feature work samples as well as other projects I've been involved with.